I’ve created a facebook’s page (yeaaaaa welcome to 2013). What an awsome news 🙂
You can follow me there or twitter.
Hot4D is now available in version 0.3. (still R12+ compatible and only 64bits)
If you have problem with windows be sure to unzip the fftw dlls in the .exe directory.
Update include :
- A new fields and two slider that will help a lot to create the foam.
- You can now use the restriction tag on HOT.
- You will have access to the shader that will allow you to create a vertex displacement map on both world and tangent space. (the tangent space will work only with R14)
- Cinema4D should not crash if you move hot from object to object with vertex map attached. (but the vertex map will not be updated anymore)
Due to a change in the SDK, Xplode wasn’t compatible with Cinema4D R14 . So i updated it a bit.
It’s available for R12/R13/R14 (studio)
- – added an inside and outside selection tag.
- – texture tag that got no selection are removed (they are not applied to the pieces)
- – rewrite the way particles are added to the mesh, it’s faster and based (almost) on polygon density.
- – xplode produce more chaotique piece but far less buggy ones. (thoses that pop out the mesh)
You can download the new version here (serial remain the same)